Most customers are looking to find an AV receiver with decent equipment, and an improved decoder with strong amplifiers and Cambridge Audio Topaz SR10 might be favorite in this question. We estimated the model 4 out of 10, after carefully reviewing. The overall rating is too low, we would not recommend choosing this receiver. This model went on sale in 2010. A 2.0 channel amplifier is one of the main features of the model.
Cambridge Audio Topaz SR10 Pros
- ✔Like any modern receiver, Topaz SR10 has a Phono (MM) input for connecting a phonograph or turntable.
- ✔When using the Topaz SR10, it is possible to switch between the main and additional set of speakers - speaker A/B switching.
Cambridge Audio Topaz SR10 Cons
- ✖The receiver has not a function of wireless connection to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- ✖In the model under review Bluetooth support is not implemented.
- ✖This receiver can not play content from external media.
- ✖Dolby Atmos technology has not been included.
- ✖Can not manage the DTS:X surround format.
- ✖Does not support for HDR.
- ✖4K pass-through support is not implemented.
- ✖HDMI ARC function not implemented.
- ✖HDMI eARC function not implemented.
- ✖The manufacturer does not claim support for HDMI CEC.
- ✖It is not possible to use the HDMI pass-through in standby mode, which could allow the TV to receive the original signal from the source even when the receiver is turned off.
- ✖AirPlay is not supported.
- ✖Cambridge Audio Topaz SR10 is unable to use Amazon Music.
- ✖Spotify music is not supported.
- ✖There is no voice control function.
- ✖There is no native app to control this receiver.
- ✖Does not have an automatic power-off when idle.
- ✖Energy-saving ECO mode is not implemented.
- ✖Bi-amping is not available.
- ✖Does not have Pure Direct mode.
- ✖There is no sleep timer.
- ✖The Cambridge Audio Topaz SR10 can not use the auto speaker calibration.