Audio and video content is becoming more and more qualitative, and for comfortable home consumption of this content, an appropriate device is needed. We bring to your attention an overview of Yamaha R-N2000A, which can thus become your home entertaniment center. For its technological equipment, this receiver received an assessment of 7 points out of 10 possible. This is a receiver from Yamaha released in 2023. The receiver is equipped with an amplifier that can handle 2.1 channels.
Yamaha R-N2000A Pros
- ✔The receiver has a function of wireless connection to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- ✔Bluetooth is now one of the key wireless communication protocols. In AV receivers, it is used for audio signal transmission or remote control. And it is in the model under review that Bluetooth support is implemented.
- ✔The presence of a USB port allows the receiver to play content from external media.
- ✔Like any modern receiver, R-N2000A has a Phono (MM) input for connecting a phonograph or turntable.
- ✔Can stream audio using the AirPlay protocol.
- ✔Has access to the Amazon Music network service.
- ✔Stream music from one of the most popular services Spotify directly on the Yamaha R-N2000A.
- ✔The main functions of this model can be controlled using voice control.
- ✔This receiver consumes less power thanks to ECO mode.
- ✔Yamaha R-N2000A uses bi-amping to amplify each dynamic in a speaker separately, resulting in clearer, better sound.
- ✔The reviewed receiver has a Pure Direct mode, when used it feeds sound directly to the amplifier and bypasses any DSP processing.
- ✔With the included microphone, the Yamaha R-N2000A can use the auto speaker calibration mechanism to create the most suitable soundstage.
Yamaha R-N2000A Cons
- ✖Dolby Atmos technology has not been included.
- ✖Can not manage the DTS:X surround format.
- ✖Does not support for HDR.
- ✖4K pass-through support is not implemented.
- ✖HDMI ARC function not implemented.
- ✖HDMI eARC function not implemented.
- ✖The manufacturer does not claim support for HDMI CEC.
- ✖It is not possible to use the HDMI pass-through in standby mode, which could allow the TV to receive the original signal from the source even when the receiver is turned off.
- ✖Has no speaker A/B switching function.