Many buyers aim to find an AV receiver with good equipment, an advanced decoder, and powerful amplifiers, and the Integra DTM-6 is sure to be the favorite. After careful consideration of the model, we gave it a 6.5 out of 10. The manufacturer released this model in 2018. The receiver is fitted with an amplifier capable of managing 2.0 channels.
Integra DTM-6 Pros
- ✔The receiver has a function of wireless connection to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- ✔Bluetooth is now one of the key wireless communication protocols. In AV receivers, it is used for audio signal transmission or remote control. And it is in the model under review that Bluetooth support is implemented.
- ✔The presence of a USB port allows the receiver to play content from external media.
- ✔Like any modern receiver, DTM-6 has a Phono (MM) input for connecting a phonograph or turntable.
- ✔Can stream audio using the AirPlay protocol.
- ✔Stream music from one of the most popular services Spotify directly on the Integra DTM-6.
- ✔The main functions of this model can be controlled using voice control.
- ✔When using the DTM-6, it is possible to switch between the main and additional set of speakers - speaker A/B switching.
- ✔This AV receiver is able to use 2 zones to send a source signal to speakers or a separate audio system in different locations.
Integra DTM-6 Cons
- ✖Dolby Atmos technology has not been included.
- ✖Can not manage the DTS:X surround format.
- ✖Does not support for HDR.
- ✖4K pass-through support is not implemented.
- ✖HDMI ARC function not implemented.
- ✖HDMI eARC function not implemented.
- ✖The manufacturer does not claim support for HDMI CEC.
- ✖It is not possible to use the HDMI pass-through in standby mode, which could allow the TV to receive the original signal from the source even when the receiver is turned off.
- ✖Integra DTM-6 is unable to use Amazon Music.
- ✖Energy-saving ECO mode is not implemented.
- ✖Bi-amping is not available.
- ✖Does not have Pure Direct mode.
- ✖The Integra DTM-6 can not use the auto speaker calibration.