Audio and video content is becoming more and more qualitative, and for comfortable home consumption of this content, an appropriate device is needed. We bring to your attention an overview of Denon AVR-S510BT, which can thus become your home entertaniment center. For its technological equipment, this receiver received an assessment of 4.3 points out of 10 possible. The overall rating is too low, we would not recommend choosing this receiver. This is a receiver from Denon released in 2015. The receiver is equipped with an amplifier that can handle 5.2 channels.
Denon AVR-S510BT Pros
- ✔Bluetooth is now one of the key wireless communication protocols. In AV receivers, it is used for audio signal transmission or remote control. And it is in the model under review that Bluetooth support is implemented.
- ✔The presence of a USB port allows the receiver to play content from external media.
- ✔With 4K/60Hz pass-through support, it is possible to pass data through this model without degrading image quality.
- ✔This receiver supports the data encryption protocol HDCP 2.2 which allows licensed devices to play high definition audio and video.
- ✔With the included microphone, the Denon AVR-S510BT can use the auto speaker calibration mechanism to create the most suitable soundstage.
Denon AVR-S510BT Cons
- ✖The receiver has not a function of wireless connection to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- ✖The AVR-S510BT has not a phono (MM) input for connecting a phonographer or turntable.
- ✖Dolby Atmos technology has not been included.
- ✖Can not manage the DTS:X surround format.
- ✖Does not support for HDR.
- ✖HDMI ARC function not implemented.
- ✖HDMI eARC function not implemented.
- ✖The manufacturer does not claim support for HDMI CEC.
- ✖AirPlay is not supported.
- ✖Denon AVR-S510BT is unable to use Amazon Music.
- ✖Spotify music is not supported.
- ✖There is no voice control function.
- ✖There is no native app to control this receiver.
- ✖Energy-saving ECO mode is not implemented.
- ✖Bi-amping is not available.
- ✖Does not have Pure Direct mode.
- ✖Has no speaker A/B switching function.