Audio and video content is becoming more and more qualitative, and for comfortable home consumption of this content, an appropriate device is needed. We bring to your attention an overview of Harman Kardon AVR 1510, which can thus become your home entertaniment center. For its technological equipment, this receiver received an assessment of 4.2 points out of 10 possible. The overall rating is too low, we would not recommend choosing this receiver. This is a receiver from Harman Kardon released in 2013. The receiver is equipped with an amplifier that can handle 5.1 channels.
Harman Kardon AVR 1510 Pros
- ✔The presence of a USB port allows the receiver to play content from external media.
- ✔DLNA is a feature that gives the receiver the ability to transmit and receive various media content over the home network, as well as display it in real time.
- ✔With 4K/60Hz pass-through support, it is possible to pass data through this model without degrading image quality.
- ✔ARC feature eliminates the need for an additional composite or optical cable when connecting this unit to a TV.
- ✔This receiver supports the data encryption protocol HDCP 2.2 which allows licensed devices to play high definition audio and video.
Harman Kardon AVR 1510 Cons
- ✖The receiver has not a function of wireless connection to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- ✖In the model under review Bluetooth support is not implemented.
- ✖The AVR 1510 has not a phono (MM) input for connecting a phonographer or turntable.
- ✖Dolby Atmos technology has not been included.
- ✖Can not manage the DTS:X surround format.
- ✖Does not support for HDR.
- ✖HDMI eARC function not implemented.
- ✖The manufacturer does not claim support for HDMI CEC.
- ✖AirPlay is not supported.
- ✖Harman Kardon AVR 1510 is unable to use Amazon Music.
- ✖Spotify music is not supported.
- ✖There is no voice control function.
- ✖Energy-saving ECO mode is not implemented.
- ✖Bi-amping is not available.
- ✖Does not have Pure Direct mode.
- ✖Has no speaker A/B switching function.
- ✖The Harman Kardon AVR 1510 can not use the auto speaker calibration.