Audio and video content is increasing quality and a suitable system is required to consume it home. The review of Denon AVR-X1400H that can become your home entertaiment center is brought to your attention. This device got 7.3 points out an evaluation of 10 practicable for its features. In 2017, this receiver model appeared on the market. The receiver is fitted with the 7.2-channel amplifier.
Denon AVR-X1400H Pros
- ✔The receiver has a function of wireless connection to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- ✔Bluetooth is now one of the key wireless communication protocols. In AV receivers, it is used for audio signal transmission or remote control. And it is in the model under review that Bluetooth support is implemented.
- ✔The presence of a USB port allows the receiver to play content from external media.
- ✔Dolby Atmos technology has been included in this model specifically to create a 3D effect when watching movies, which reveals all its features with a minimum 5.1 configuration.
- ✔Denon AVR-X1400H with an adaptive and flexible DTS:X surround format can support any speaker configuration, unlike Dolby Atmos.
- ✔With HDR pass-through support, it is possible to transfer data over AVR-X1400H with a much wider range of colors.
- ✔With 4K/60Hz pass-through support, it is possible to pass data through this model without degrading image quality.
- ✔ARC feature eliminates the need for an additional composite or optical cable when connecting this unit to a TV.
- ✔The manufacturer claims support for CEC in Denon AVR-X1400H and therefore you can control any HDMI-connected device using one remote control.
- ✔This receiver supports the data encryption protocol HDCP 2.2 which allows licensed devices to play high definition audio and video.
- ✔Can stream audio using the AirPlay protocol.
- ✔Has access to the Amazon Music network service.
- ✔Stream music from one of the most popular services Spotify directly on the Denon AVR-X1400H.
- ✔The main functions of this model can be controlled using voice control.
- ✔This receiver consumes less power thanks to ECO mode.
- ✔Denon AVR-X1400H uses bi-amping to amplify each dynamic in a speaker separately, resulting in clearer, better sound.
- ✔The reviewed receiver has a Pure Direct mode, when used it feeds sound directly to the amplifier and bypasses any DSP processing.
- ✔When using the AVR-X1400H, it is possible to switch between the main and additional set of speakers - speaker A/B switching.
- ✔This AV receiver is able to use 3 zones to send a source signal to speakers or a separate audio system in different locations.
- ✔With the included microphone, the Denon AVR-X1400H can use the auto speaker calibration mechanism to create the most suitable soundstage.
Denon AVR-X1400H Cons
- ✖The AVR-X1400H has not a phono (MM) input for connecting a phonographer or turntable.
- ✖HDMI eARC function not implemented.