Audio and video content is increasing quality and a suitable system is required to consume it home. The review of Denon AVR-S650H that can become your home entertaiment center is brought to your attention. This device got 6.2 points out an evaluation of 10 practicable for its features. In 2019, this receiver model appeared on the market. The receiver is fitted with the 5.2-channel amplifier.
Denon AVR-S650H Pros
- ✔The receiver has a function of wireless connection to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- ✔Bluetooth is now one of the key wireless communication protocols. In AV receivers, it is used for audio signal transmission or remote control. And it is in the model under review that Bluetooth support is implemented.
- ✔The presence of a USB port allows the receiver to play content from external media.
- ✔Like any modern receiver, AVR-S650H has a Phono (MM) input for connecting a phonograph or turntable.
- ✔With HDR10 pass-through support, it is possible to transfer data over the AVR-S650H with a much wider range of colors.
- ✔With 4K/60Hz pass-through support, it is possible to pass data through this model without degrading image quality.
- ✔ARC feature eliminates the need for an additional composite or optical cable when connecting this unit to a TV.
- ✔eARC is more bandwidth-intensive than ARC and therefore allows Denon AVR-S650H to support advanced high-quality audio formats.
- ✔The manufacturer claims support for CEC in Denon AVR-S650H and therefore you can control any HDMI-connected device using one remote control.
- ✔This receiver supports the data encryption protocol HDCP 2.3 which allows licensed devices to play high definition audio and video.
- ✔Can stream audio using the AirPlay protocol.
- ✔Has access to the Amazon Music network service.
- ✔Stream music from one of the most popular services Spotify directly on the Denon AVR-S650H.
- ✔The main functions of this model can be controlled using voice control.
- ✔This receiver consumes less power thanks to ECO mode.
- ✔The reviewed receiver has a Pure Direct mode, when used it feeds sound directly to the amplifier and bypasses any DSP processing.
- ✔With the included microphone, the Denon AVR-S650H can use the auto speaker calibration mechanism to create the most suitable soundstage.
Denon AVR-S650H Cons
- ✖Dolby Atmos technology has not been included.
- ✖Can not manage the DTS:X surround format.
- ✖Bi-amping is not available.
- ✖Has no speaker A/B switching function.